The Grange is a beautiful newly converted period barn conversion on a working farm in the village of Netherbury. A large three bedroom house with far reaching views over the River Brit and farmland. With a spacious open plan kitchen and dining area it’s a perfect place for spending time with friends and family. It sleeps up to 8 people in 3 large ensuite bedrooms.
- The Grange is in the grounds of Parnham Farm a working farm with no passing public traffic in the village of Netherbury. There is also a tennis court which guests are welcome to use – the surface is getting old, so is not perfect.
- Netherbury is a peaceful picture-postcard village with many wonderful country walks on the doorstep. It’s ideal for those who wish to relax, enjoy the peace or wish to explore the countryside.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- On the ground floor of The Grange there is a large open plan modern fully fitted kitchen with a large table that seats up to 8. The large living room is open plan with a cosy log burning stove. Also on the ground floor there is a king sized bedroom (sleeps 2) with an ensuite shower room.
- On the first floor there are two further bedrooms, each with a king sized bed and a single bed so each room could sleep 3.
- The Grange has a private terrace with garden table and chairs, a barbecue and enjoys wonderful views over the adjoining countryside. There is a quiet farm track leading to numerous footpaths so location ideal for walking and exploring.
- There is also a tennis court which guests are welcome to use – the surface is getting old, so is not perfect.
- Parnham Farm itself is suitable for group bookings, with extended family and friends having a get together or celebrating a special occasion or birthday. If let with Parnham Cottage it can sleep 10-12 people.
- There is a washing machine and tumble dyer available for guests in the separate washroom opposite the barn.
- A TV, DVD player and free WI-FI are provided.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. Cot sheets and bedding are not provided so guests should bring this with them.
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please ask. Check-in is after 4pm and checkout by 9.30am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- The Grange welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog (maximum of 2 dogs).
from £270.00 Per Night
Minimum 2 night stays
Contact us at email@example.com