The Apple Loft is a spacious 1 bedroom studio with bundles of character overlooking the mature Apple Orchard and far-reaching views.
- Sleeps 1 to 2
- Laverstock is very peaceful and a perfect escape with many wonderful country walks on the doorstep.
- Laverstock is a beautiful and well kept country estate at the end of a long sweeping driveway. It comprises of a large country house, various cottages of different sizes and modern shepherds huts. Laverstock is surrounded farmland with views that go on for miles.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- The Apple Loft comfortably sleeps 2 in one double bedroom studio. Not suitable for children and babies. No dogs allowed in the Apple Loft.
- You have a table and chairs in the mature Apple Orchard which is perfect for a bbq or evening drinks watching the sun goes down. You also have the use of the woodland walk and grounds along the stream.
- Free WI-FI available
- The open plan accommodation includes a king-size double bed, modern integrated kitchen, armchair, sofa and dining table. The Apple Loft is well appointed with original beams and floorboards and provides a perfect, quite bolthole for those who wish to escape.
- The modern kitchen in incorporated within the studio. The kitchen has an oven with a hob and a fridge. There is a microwave and washing machine available on request.
- There is not a washing machine in the cottage. There is a washing machine available for guests’ use on request in the washroom at Laverstock.
- There is a king-size bed from AndSoToBed and en-suite modern shower room.
- The modern shower room has a walk-in shower, WC and washbasin.
- Guests of the Apple Loft are welcome to use the mature Apple Orchard with picnic table as their garden.
- Sun loungers or deck chairs are available to borrow. Subject to availability.
- A Webber BBQ is available to borrow, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests. I am afraid that the housekeepers do not have time to clean the BBQ so it’s cleanliness at the start is dependent on the thoughtfulness of the previous guests.
- At Laverstock we have a games room available for guests with table football, table tennis and darts. This is a communal facility and is available at restricted times.
- The Apple Loft is ideal for single occupancy and couples. This property is also popular as an extension with other cottages for big groups of friends or families.
- A TV, DVD player and free WI-FI are provided.
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please just ask. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
From £65.00 Per Night
Click here to check availability and tariffs