A spacious self contained loft with open beams and wooden floors, overlooking a mature orchard. The Apple Loft is a perfect quiet bolthole for solo adventurers or a as romantic retreat for 2 people.
- A rural location with far reaching views across the countryside set next to permanent pasture/grassland grazed by cows. Located between Pilsdon Pen and Lewesdon Hill (the highest hills in Dorset). Ideal for those who wish to relax, enjoy the peace or wish to explore the countryside.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Laverstock is a working farm and depending on the season there are chickens, ducks, pigs and cows to see. Plus a large vegetable garden.
- The Apple Loft comfortably sleeps 2 in one double bedroom studio. Not suitable for children and babies. No dogs allowed in the Apple Loft.
- The open plan accommodation includes a king-size double bed, modern integrated kitchen (with oven, hob and fridge), armchair, sofa and dining table.
- There is a king-size bed from AndSoToBed and en-suite modern shower room with a walk in shower, WC and washbasin.
- A TV and DVD player are provided as well as free superfast fibre WI- FI to the premises.
- Guests of the Apple Loft are welcome to use the mature Apple Orchard with picnic table as their garden. You have a table and chairs in the mature Apple Orchard which is perfect for a BBQ or evening drinks watching the sun goes down.
- A Webber BBQ is available to borrow, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests.
- At Laverstock we have a games room available for guests with table tennis, table football, air hockey and a pool table. This is a communal facility, perfect for those rainy days!
- All bed linen and towels are provided
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please just ask. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
From £80.00 Per Night
Click here to check availability and tariffs