Sawmill Cottage is a charming 2 bedroomed timber lodge located in the pretty village of Netherbury. It is situated by an apple orchard and small vineyard. It sleeps 4
- Netherbury is a peaceful picture-postcard village with many wonderful country walks on the doorstep. Sawmill Cottage is a detached lodge, next to Vine Cottage (also a holiday let cottage) in the grounds of Old Sawmills which is a large beautiful detached family house.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Sawmill Cottage has the use of the apple orchard as its garden. There is a table and chairs in the orchard, by the cottage. There is also a newly laid tennis court which guests are welcome to use.
- A TV and DVD player are provided, with free WI-FI is available in some rooms
- The living room includes a sofa, 2 armchairs, dining table and integrated kitchen. The living room has that cosy, country cottage feel and is perfect for relaxing with friends or family.
- The kitchen in incorporated within the spacious living room. The kitchen has an oven, hob, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Bedroom 1: Wooden panelled master bedroom with a king-size double bed.
- Bedroom 2: Wooden panelled twin bedroom.
- The bathroom has a bath with a powered shower over the bath, WC and washbasin.
- A Webber BBQ is provided, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. Cot sheets and bedding are not provided so guests should bring this with them.
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please ask. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- Sawmill Cottage welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog (maximum 2 dogs).
from £90.00 Per Night
2 night minimum stays
Click here to check availability and tariffs