Parnham Cottage is a beautiful, recently renovated spacious 2 bedroom period cottage with a private terrace and wonderful far-reaching views over the countryside.
- Sleeps up to 5
- Netherbury is a peaceful picture-postcard village with many wonderful country walks on the doorstep.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Parnham Cottage comfortably sleeps 4 but has a sofa bed so can sleep 5/6 with prior request. There is seating for 6.
- Parnham Cottage is joined to Parnham Farmhouse, which is beautiful grade two listed house. Parnham Farm is a working farm well located in the pretty village of Netherbury. Parnham is surrounded farmland with views that go on for miles. The estate office is located within Parnham Farm, there is no farmyard or heavy farm traffic close to Parham Cottage. Parnham Farm is on the same Estate as Laverstock.
- Parnham Cottage is part of a working farm with no passing public traffic. There are miles of walks on your doorstep and a private terrace for bbqs and some fresh air. There is also a tennis court which guests are welcome to use – the surface is getting old, so is not perfect.
- Free WI-FI available
- The comfortable sitting room has two large sofas (one is a sofa bed) and electric fireplace. The sitting room has that cosy, country cottage feel and is perfect for relaxing with friends or family.
- There is a large well-appointed modern kitchen / dining room with a dishwasher, fridge, oven and hob. There is large pine kitchen table with ample seating for six. The views from the dining area over the surrounding countryside are beautiful.
- There is not a washing machine in the cottage. There is a washing machine and tumble dyer available for guests in the separate washroom next to the cottage.
- Bedroom 1: Newly decorated master bedroom with a king-size double bed.
- Bedroom 2: The twin room has two single beds.
- The modern bathroom has a bath with a powered shower over the bath, WC and washbasin.
- There is a downstairs WC and cloakroom.
- Parnham Cottage has a private terrace with garden table and chairs, a gas barbeque and enjoyed wonderful views over the adjoining countryside. There is a quiet farm track leading to numerous footpaths so location ideal for walking and exploring.
- Garden easy chairs are provided.
- A Webber BBQ is provided, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests. I am afraid that the housekeepers do not have time to clean the BBQ so it’s cleanliness at the start is dependent on the thoughtfulness of the previous guests.
- There is a tennis court at Parnham farm for guests to use. It is perfect for friendly play but the court will need a new surface in the next year or so may not suit competitive play.
- Parnham Cottage is ideal for a small group of friends or a family with children.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. Cot sheets and bedding are not provided so guests should bring this with them.
- A TV, DVD player and free WI-FI are provided.
- We can recommend local and trusted babysitters for you to contact directly, but cannot guarantee their availability.
- Short breaks are available, so please ask.
- For weekly bookings changeover day is usually a Friday but we are flexible for short breaks. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- Parnham Cottage welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £20 per dog (maximum of 2 dogs).
from £125.00 Per Night
2 night minimum stays
Click here to check availability and tariffs