Parnham Cottage is a beautiful, spacious 2 bedroom period cottage with a private terrace and wonderful far-reaching views over the countryside. It sleeps 5 people.
- Netherbury is a peaceful picture-postcard village with many wonderful country walks on the doorstep. Parnham Cottage is joined to Parnham Farmhouse, which is beautiful grade two listed house.
- Parnham Cottage is part of a working farm with no passing public traffic. There are miles of walks on your doorstep and a private terrace for BBQs and some fresh air. There is also a tennis court which guests are welcome to use – the surface is getting old, so is not perfect.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Parnham Cottage comfortably sleeps 4 but has a sofa bed so can sleep 5/6 with prior request. There is seating for 6.
- The comfortable sitting room has two large sofas (one is a sofa bed) and electric fireplace. The sitting room has that cosy, country cottage feel and is perfect for relaxing with friends or family.
- There is a large well-appointed modern kitchen / dining room with a dishwasher, fridge, oven and hob. There is large pine kitchen table with ample seating for six. The views from the dining area over the surrounding countryside are beautiful.
- There is a washing machine and tumble dyer available for guests in the separate washroom next to the cottage.
- The master bedroom has a king-size double bed, the twin room as has two single beds.
- The modern bathroom has a bath with a powered shower over the bath, WC and washbasin.
- There is a downstairs WC and cloakroom.
- A TV, DVD player and free WI-FI are provided.
- Parnham Cottage has a private terrace with garden table and chairs, a gas barbecue and enjoyed wonderful views over the adjoining countryside. There is a quiet farm track leading to numerous footpaths so location ideal for walking and exploring.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. Cot sheets and bedding are not provided so guests should bring this with them.
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please ask. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- Parnham Cottage welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog (maximum of 2 dogs).
from £95.00 Per Night
2 night minimum stays
Click here to check availability and tariffs