Laverstock Cottage is a beautifully refurbished and spacious 4 bedroom period cottage with a private enclosed garden and far-reaching views.
- Sleeps 8
- Laverstock is very peaceful and a perfect escape with many wonderful country walks on the doorstep.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Laverstock Cottage comfortably sleeps 6 but has beds and seating for a group of 8.
- Laverstock is a beautiful and well kept country estate at the end of a long sweeping driveway. It comprises of a large country house, various cottages of different sizes and modern shepherds huts. Laverstock is surrounded by farmland with views that go on for miles.
- Laverstock is a working farm and depending on the season there are chickens, ducks, pigs and cows to see. Plus a large vegetable garden. There is also a children’s climbing frame, swing and sand pit in the grounds.
- There is a gate at the bottom of your private garden leading to well kept communal estate grounds bordered by a stream. There are three small bridges over the stream linking to the children’s swings, a small play area and the woodland walk.
- A TV and DVD player are provided as well as free superfast fibre WI- FI to the premises.
- There is a large sitting room with a wood burner (logs are provided). There are two large three seater sofas and two arm chairs. The sitting room has that cosy, country cottage feel and is perfect for relaxing with friends or family.
- The dining room has a large antique pine kitchen table with seating for 8. This is a lovely room for family meals or entertaining with solid wood flooring and a wood burner.
- The kitchen is well stocked for cooking and has a dishwasher, retro-style Smeg fridge freezer, washing machine, large electric range over and hob, double belfast sink and a microwave. The back door from the kitchen leads out to the private garden.
- Bedroom 1: Large master bedroom with a king-size double bed and fitted wardrobes. Wonderful views overlooking the estate’s walled kitchen garden and grounds.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with a king-size bed overlooking the garden, stream and far reaching view of open countryside.
- Bedroom 3. A twin room.
- Bedroom 4: A twin room.
- Upstairs there are two bathrooms, one with a walk in shower and one with a powered shower over the bath. Both have WCs and washbasins.
- Please note that this is a period cottage and the stairs are fairly narrow and steep and there is no downstairs loo.
- The large private garden has uninterrupted views over the stunning surrounding countryside. Garden furniture is provided.
- Sun loungers or deck chairs are available to borrow. Subject to availability.
- A Webber BBQ is available to borrow, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests. I am afraid that the housekeepers do not have time to clean the BBQ so it’s cleanliness at the start is dependent on the thoughtfulness of the previous guests.
- At Laverstock we have a games room available for guests with table tennis, table football, air hockey and a pool table. It’s the perfect place for those rainy days when you need to entertain the children. This is a communal facility within a safe distance from the cottage for children to play.
- Laverstock Cottage is ideal for a group of friends, a family with grandparents, two small families or big family with children.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. No cot bedding is provided so guests should bring their own.
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please just ask. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed)
- Laverstock Cottage welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog (maximum 2 dogs).
From £220 Per Night
Minimum 2 night stays
Click here to check availability and tariffs