Laverstock Cottage is a beautifully refurbished and spacious 4 bedroom period cottage with a private enclosed garden and far-reaching countryside views. With two log burners it’s a great place to get cosy in the winter, as well as fantastic grounds for children to run free in the summer. It sleeps up to 8.
- A rural location with far reaching views across the countryside set next to permanent pasture/grassland grazed by cows. Located between Pilsdon Pen and Lewesdon Hill (the highest hills in Dorset). Ideal for those who wish to relax, enjoy the peace or wish to explore the countryside.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Laverstock is a working farm and depending on the season there are chickens, ducks, pigs and cows to see. Plus a large vegetable garden. There is also a children’s climbing frame, swing and sand pit in the grounds.
- There is a large sitting room with a wood burner (logs are provided). There are two large three seater sofas and two arm chairs. The sitting room has that cosy, country cottage feel and is perfect for relaxing with friends or family.
- The dining room has a large antique pine kitchen table with seating for 8. This is a lovely room for family meals or entertaining with solid wood flooring and a wood burner.
- The kitchen is well stocked for cooking and has a dishwasher, retro-style Smeg fridge freezer, nespresso coffee machine, washing machine, large electric range over and hob, double belfast sink and a microwave. The back door from the kitchen leads out to the private garden.
- Bedroom 1: Large master bedroom with a king-size double bed and fitted wardrobes. Wonderful views overlooking the estate’s walled kitchen garden and grounds.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with a king-size bed overlooking the garden, stream and far reaching view of open countryside.
- Bedroom 3 and 4 are twin rooms.
- Upstairs there are two bathrooms, one with a walk in shower and one with a powered shower over the bath. Both have WCs and washbasins.
- Please note that this is a period cottage and the stairs are narrow and steep and there is no downstairs loo.
- A TV and DVD player are provided as well as free superfast fibre WI- FI to the premises.
- The large private garden has uninterrupted views over the stunning surrounding countryside. Garden furniture is provided.
- A Webber BBQ is available to borrow, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests.
- At Laverstock we have a games room available for guests with table tennis, table football, air hockey and a pool table. This is a communal facility, perfect for those rainy days!
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please just ask. Check-in is after 4pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- Laverstock Cottage welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog, per stay (maximum of 2 dogs).
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. No cot bedding is provided so guests should bring their own.
From £220 Per Night
Minimum 2 night stays
Click here to check availability and tariffs