Lambrook Cottage is a beautiful four bedroom cottage, with a spacious open plan kitchen, dining area, and living room with a cosy log burning stove. A perfect place for spending time with friends and family.
- Sleeps up to 8
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Laverstock is a beautiful and well kept country estate at the end of a long sweeping driveway. It comprises of a large country house, various cottages of different sizes and two modern shepherds huts. Laverstock is surrounded by farmland with views that go on for miles. It is a very peaceful place and a perfect escape with many wonderful country walks on the doorstep.
- A rural location with far reaching views across the countryside set next to permanent pasture/grassland grazed by cows. Located between Pilsdon Pen and Lewesdon Hill (the highest hills in Dorset). Ideal for those who wish to relax, enjoy the peace or wish to explore the country side. Laverstock is a working farm and depending on the season there are chickens, ducks, pigs, goats and sheep to see. Plus a large vegetable garden. There is also a children’s climbing frame, swing and sand pit in the grounds.
- On the ground floor of Lambrook Cottage there is a large open plan kitchen, dining and living room with a cosy log burning stove. Also on the ground floor it has a bunk bed room (sleeps 2), a double bedroom (sleeps 2) and a family bathroom. On the first floor there are two further double bedrooms, both with ensuite shower rooms (each double bedroom sleeps 2).
- Lambrook Cottage benefits from great views and has a large terraced area off the living room with garden furniture and access to the extensive communal gardens and grounds.
- A Webber BBQ is provided, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests. I am afraid that the housekeepers do not have time to clean the BBQ so it’s cleanliness at the start is dependent on the thoughtfulness of the previous guests.
- At Laverstock we have a games room available for guests with table tennis, table football and darts. This is a communal facility but available at restricted times.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. Cot sheets and bedding are not provided so guests should bring this with them.
- Free WIFI available and a smart TV and DVD player are provided.
- We are flexible for short breaks. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- Lambrook Cottage welcomes dogs to stay and there is an additional charge of £20 per dog (maximum of 2 dogs).
Click here to check availability and tariffs