Lambrook Cottage is a beautiful four bedroom cottage, with a spacious open plan kitchen, dining area, and living room with a cosy log burning stove. A perfect place for spending time with friends and family. It sleeps up to 8 people.
- A rural location with far reaching views across the countryside set next to permanent pasture/grassland grazed by cows. Located between Pilsdon Pen and Lewesdon Hill (the highest hills in Dorset). Ideal for those who wish to relax, enjoy the peace or wish to explore the countryside.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Laverstock is a working farm and depending on the season there are chickens, ducks, pigs and cows to see. Plus a large vegetable garden. There is also a children’s climbing frame, swing and sand pit in the grounds.
- On the ground floor of Lambrook Cottage there is a large open plan kitchen, dining and living room with a cosy log burning stove. Also on the ground floor it has a bunk bed room (sleeps 2), a double bedroom (sleeps 2) and a family bathroom. On the first floor there are two further double bedrooms, both with ensuite shower rooms (each double bedroom sleeps 2).
- Free superfast fibre to the premises with a download speed of 300Mbps and a smart TV and DVD player are provided.
- Lambrook Cottage benefits from great views and has a large terraced area off the living room with garden furniture and access to the extensive communal gardens and grounds.
- A Webber BBQ is available to borrow, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests.
- At Laverstock we have a games room available for guests with table tennis, table football, air hockey and a pool table. This is a communal facility, perfect for those rainy days!
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please just ask. Check-in is after 4pm and checkout by 9.30am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- Lambrook Cottage welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog, per stay (maximum of 2 dogs).
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. No cot bedding is provided so guests should bring their own.
from £270.00 Per Night
Minimum 2 night stays
Click here to check availability and tariffs