Highfield Cottage is a beautiful, spacious 2 bedroom period detached cottage with a private garden located in the heart of the village of Netherbury.
- Sleeps 4
- Netherbury is a peaceful picture-postcard village with many wonderful country walks on the doorstep.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Highfield Cottage comfortably accommodates 4. It includes a well stocked kitchen and a lovely wood burner so is perfect for cosy nights in.
- Highfield Cottage is a detached period cottage with a private garden well located in the pretty village of Netherbury.
- Highfiled Cottage has a lovely private garden with a grass and patio area with a table and chairs and two sun loungers.
- Free WI-FI available
- The comfortable sitting room has a large sofa and an armchair. With its original flagstone floor covered with rugs and a wood burner, the sitting room has that cosy, country cottage feel and is perfect for relaxing with friends or family.
- Highfield Cottage has a covered lean-to passage which is perfect for storing larger items such as bikes, surf boards etc.
- There is a large well-appointed kitchen / dining room with a dishwasher, fridge, oven and hob. There is pine kitchen table with seating for four.
- There is a washing machine in the utility room.
- Bedroom 1: Lovely large master bedroom with a king-size double bed and solid oak floor.
- Bedroom 2: The twin room has two single beds and a solid oak floor.
- The modern shower-room has a powered shower, WC and washbasin.
- The private garden has a table, four chairs and two sun loungers.
- A Webber BBQ is provided, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests. I am afraid that the housekeepers do not have time to clean the BBQ so it’s cleanliness at the start is dependent on the thoughtfulness of the previous guests.
- Highfield Cottage is ideal for a small group of friends or a family with children.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. Cot sheets and bedding are not provided so guests should bring this with them.
- A TV, DVD player and free WI-FI are provided.
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please ask. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed)
- Highfield Cottage welcomes dogs and there is additional charge of £25 per dog (maximum 2 dogs).
from £90.00 Per Night
Click here to check availability and tariffs