Highfield Cottage is a beautiful, spacious 2 bedroom period detached cottage with a private garden located in the heart of the village of Netherbury, with many wonderful country walks on the doorstep. It sleeps 4.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Highfield Cottage comfortably accommodates 4. It includes a well stocked kitchen (with dishwasher, fridge, oven and hob) and a lovely wood burner so is perfect for cosy nights in. Outside there is a lovely private garden with a grass and patio area with a table and chairs.
- The comfortable sitting room has a large sofa and an armchair. With its original flagstone floor covered with rugs and a wood burner, the sitting room has that cosy, country cottage feel and is perfect for relaxing with friends or family.
- There is a washing machine in the utility room.
- The master bedroom has a king-size double bed and solid oak floor. The second bedroom has twin single beds.
- The bathroom has a powered show, WC and washbasin.
- A TV, DVD player and free WI-FI are provided.
- A Webber BBQ is provided, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. Cot sheets and bedding are not provided so guests should bring this with them.
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please ask. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- Highfield Cottage welcomes dogs and there is additional charge of £25 per dog (maximum 2 dogs).
from £90.00 Per Night
Click here to check availability and tariffs