Herdwick Hut is a traditional shepherd’s hut constructed by Plankbridge. The private location at the end of the woodland walk offers countryside views with a private space to enjoy the fire pit. It sleeps 2.
Laverstock Farm is a traditional working farm in a remote location with far reaching views across the countryside. Laverstock is nestled between Lewesdon and Pilsdon Hills and is a short drive from the Jurassic Coastline and the market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis.
The hut has a cosy double bed and is heated by a wood burner. It has electric lighting and has everything you need for a comfortable stay.
The kitchen shed has a generous supply of crockery, cutlery and pots and pans. A two-ring electric hob, kettle, fridge, barbecue, and fire pit are available for cooking. A 40 litre water aqua-roll is provided beside the hut.
There is a shared washroom located approximately 100m from the Hut with a walk-in shower and WC. There is also a small kitchen unit with a sink and draining board for washing up. Fresh towels are provided here daily for guests.
- Free superfast fibre broadband.
- There are electric plug sockets in the hut and kitchen shed for charging appliances.
- A BBQ is available to use but please note no charcoal is supplied and must be cleaned after use.
- A firepit is available to use and wood is provided.
- Please note, check in is from 3pm and check out is at 10am.
- We welcome dogs to stay (a maximum of 2 per stay) and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog per stay.
- Ideal for single occupancy and couples, it is not suitable for infants or children.
- Communal games room available for all guests with table tennis, table football, air hockey and a pool table.
Click here to check availability and tariffs