Granary Cottage is a lovely 2 bed period cottage with a patio and garden. Have a picnic in the shade of ancient trees and let kids explore a hidden swing set and treehouse. Inside, an updated kitchen and dining area retain loads of country charm. Play board games in a snug sitting room and have a warm bath before bedtime. Sleeps 4
- A rural location with far reaching views across the countryside set next to permanent pasture/grassland grazed by cows. Located between Pilsdon Pen and Lewesdon Hill (the highest hills in Dorset). Ideal for those who wish to relax, enjoy the peace or wish to explore the countryside.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Laverstock is a working farm and depending on the season there are chickens, ducks, pigs and cows to see. Plus a large vegetable garden. There is also a children’s climbing frame, swing and sand pit in the grounds.
- Granary Cottage is fitted out to a high standard with a modern kitchen (with oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher and microwave) with a dining area and a separate cosy “snug” sitting room. Upstairs on the first floor, there is one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Bedroom 1: There is a large double bedroom with a king-size bed from AndSoToBed, large fitted wardrobe and beautiful uninterrupted views across the countryside.
- Bedroom 2: The spacious twin room has two single beds.
- Family Bathroom: The bathroom has a bath with a powered shower over the bath, WC and washbasin.
- A TV and DVD player are provided as well as free superfast fibre WI- FI to the premises.
- The private patio and garden is accessed from the kitchen and has a table and chairs. The garden is in a beautiful, peaceful location with views over the stunning surrounding countryside.
- A Webber BBQ is available to borrow, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests.
- At Laverstock we have a games room available for guests with table tennis, table football, air hockey and a pool table. This is a communal facility, perfect for those rainy days!
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please just ask. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- Granary Cottage welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog, per stay (maximum of 2 dogs).
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. No cot bedding is provided so guests should bring their own.
From £95.00 Per Night
Minimum 2 night stays
Click here to check availability and tariffs