Lovely two bedroom period cottage.
Granary Cottage is a beautiful 2 bedroom period cottage with a patio and garden.
- Sleeps 4
- Laverstock is very peaceful and a perfect escape with many wonderful country walks on the doorstep.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Granary Cottage is fitted out to a high standard with a modern kitchen with a dining area and a separate cosy “snug” sitting room. Upstairs on the first floor, there is one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Laverstock is a beautiful and well kept country estate at the end of a long sweeping driveway. It comprises of a large country house, various cottages of different sizes and a modern shepherds hut. Laverstock is surrounded farmland with views that go on for miles.
- Laverstock is a working farm and depending on the season there are chickens, ducks, pigs, goats and sheep to see. Plus a large vegetable garden. There is also a children’s climbing frame, swing and sand pit in the grounds.
- There is a gate at the bottom of your private garden leading to well kept communal estate grounds bordered by a stream. There are three small bridges over the stream linking to the children’s swings, a small play area and the woodland walk.
- Free WI-FI available
- On the ground floor there is a new modern kitchen with a large pine kitchen table. There is a sitting room (snug) off the kitchen with a three seater sofa, arm chair and a TV and dvd player
- The kitchen has a dishwasher, retro-style Smeg fridge, washing machine, oven, hob and microwave.
- There is a shared washing machine in a separate washroom next door.
- Bedroom 1: There is a large double bedroom with a king-size bed from AndSoToBed, large fitted wardrobe and beautiful uninterrupted views across the countryside.
- Bedroom 2: The spacious twin room has two single beds.
- Family Bathroom: The bathroom has a bath with a powered shower over the bath, WC and washbasin.
- The private patio and garden is accessed from the kitchen and has a table and chairs. The garden is in a beautiful, peaceful location with views over the stunning surrounding countryside
- Sun loungers or deck chairs are available to borrow. Subject to availability.
- A Webber BBQ is available to borrow, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests. I am afraid that the housekeepers do not have time to clean the BBQ so it’s cleanliness at the start is dependent on the thoughtfulness of the previous guests.
- Granary Cottage is ideal for friends or a family with children. This property is also popular as an extension with other cottages for big groups of friends or families.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. No cot bedding is provided so guests should bring their own.
- A TV, DVD player and free WI-FI are provided.
- We can recommend local and trusted babysitters for you to contact directly, but cannot guarantee their availability.
- Short breaks are available, so please ask.
- For weekly bookings changeover day is usually a Friday but we are flexible for short breaks. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- Granary Cottage welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £20 per dog (maximum 2 dogs).
From £120.00 Per Night
Minimum 2 night stays
Click here to check availability and tariffs