Gardener’s Cottage is a renovated period cottage and has been fitted to a high standard with a private terrace and use of the Apple Orchard.
- Sleeps 1 to 2
- Laverstock is very peaceful and a perfect escape with many wonderful country walks on the doorstep.
- Laverstock is surrounded by farmland with views that go on for miles.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Laverstock is a working farm and depending on the season there are chickens, ducks, pigs and cows to see. Plus a large vegetable garden. There is also a children’s climbing frame, swing and sand pit in the grounds.
- Gardener’s Cottage comfortably sleeps 2 in one double bedroom. Not suitable for children and babies.
- You have a private terrace with a table and chairs located by the mature Apple Orchard. This is perfect for a barbecue or evening drinks. You also have the use of the Apple Orchard, woodland walk and grounds along the stream.
- A TV and DVD player are provided as well as free superfast fibre WI- FI to the premises.
- The living room includes a sofa, armchair and dining table. The living room is well appointed with solid wooden flooring and provides a cosy, comfortable room which is perfect for relaxing in.
- The modern integrated kitchen is incorporated in the living room. The kitchen has a dishwasher, fridge and an oven with a hob. Microwave available on request.
- There is not a washing machine in the cottage. There is a washing machine available for guests’ use on request in the washroom at Laverstock.
- The bedroom has a king-size brass double bed with a fitted wardrobe and en-suite modern shower room.
- The modern shower room has a large walk-in shower, WC and washbasin.
- Sun loungers or deck chairs are available to borrow. Subject to availability.
- A Webber BBQ is available to borrow, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests. I am afraid that the housekeepers do not have time to clean the BBQ so it’s cleanliness at the start is dependent on the thoughtfulness of the previous guests.
- At Laverstock we have a games room available for guests with table tennis, table football, air hockey and a pool table. This is a communal facility, perfect for those rainy days!
- Gardener’s Cottage is ideal for single occupancy and couples. This property is also popular as an extension with other cottages for big groups of friends or families.
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please ask.
- Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- Gardener’s Cottage welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog, per stay (maximum of 2 dogs).
from £80.00 Per Night
Click here to check availability and tariffs