Gardener’s Cottage is a renovated period cottage. It’s perfect as a quiet bolthole for solo adventurers or a romantic retreat for 2. It’s super cosy with fantastic countryside right on your doorstep.
- A rural location with far reaching views across the countryside set next to permanent pasture/grassland grazed by cows. Located between Pilsdon Pen and Lewesdon Hill (the highest hills in Dorset). Ideal for those who wish to relax, enjoy the peace or wish to explore the countryside.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Laverstock is a working farm and depending on the season there are chickens, ducks, pigs and cows to see. Plus a large vegetable garden.
- Gardener’s Cottage comfortably sleeps 2 in one double bedroom. Not suitable for children and babies.
- You have a private terrace with a table and chairs located by the mature Apple Orchard. This is perfect for a barbecue or evening drinks.
- It has 1 bedroom with a king-size double bed and en-suite shower room (with walk in shower, WC and basin). The open plan living area has a modern integrated kitchen, armchair, sofa and dining table.
- The modern integrated kitchen is incorporated in the living room. The kitchen has a dishwasher, fridge and an oven with a hob.
- A TV and DVD player are provided as well as free superfast fibre WI- FI to the premises.
- A Webber BBQ is available to borrow, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests.
- At Laverstock we have a games room available for guests with table tennis, table football, air hockey and a pool table. This is a communal facility, perfect for those rainy days!
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please just ask. Check-in is after 4pm and checkout by 9.30am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided
- Gardener’s Cottage welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog, per stay (maximum of 2 dogs).
from £95.00 Per Night
Click here to check availability and tariffs