Everdene Hut is a newly built, yet traditional style, Shepherds Hut constructed by Plankbridge and finished to an exceptionally high standard.
- Sleeps 1 to 2
- Laverstock is very peaceful and a perfect escape with many wonderful country walks on the doorstep.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- The Everdene Hut comfortably sleeps 2.
- Laverstock is a beautiful and well kept country estate at the end of a long sweeping driveway. It comprises of a large country house, various cottages of different sizes and a modern shepherds hut. Laverstock is surrounded farmland with views that go on for miles.
- Laverstock is a working farm and depending on the season there are chickens, ducks, pigs, goats and sheep to see. Plus a large vegetable garden. There is also a children’s climbing frame, swing and sand pit in the grounds.
- The Hut is well equipped with garden furniture, a fire pit and bbq.
- Free WI-FI available outside and close to the cottages. The WI-FI does not extend to the Hut.
- There’s no electricity in the hut but you’ll be given lanterns which can be recharged in the Washroom.
- There is a shared washroom with the Herdwck Hut which has a shower, WC, Kitchen sink area, a washing machine and fresh towels. There is also a fridge and sockets to charge the lanterns.
- The Hut is painted in Farrow and Ball colours and fitted out with a small wood-burner, fold away table, two stools, two windows with shutters, a kitchen unit and a comfy double bed.
- A rural location with far reaching views across the countryside set next to permanent pasture/grassland grazed by cows. Extensive access to the farm via numerous footpaths and located between Pilsdon Pen and Lewesdon Hill (the highest hills in Dorset). Ideal for those you wish to relax, enjoy the peace or wish to explore.
- The Hut comes with an awning, iron fire pit, gas hob, barbeque, trolley, logs, deck chairs, hammock, herb box and a garden table and chairs.
- There is an ‘outside kitchen’ under the awning. A generous supply of crockery, cutlery and pots and pans are provide in a wooden dresser. A two-ring cast iron gas hob, bbq and fire pit are available for cooking. A 40 litre water aqua-roll is provided beside the hut. A fridge is available in the Washroom.
- There is a washing machine available for guests’ use in the washroom.
- The washroom is located approximately 100m from the Hut with a walk-in shower and WC. There is also a small kitchen unit with a sink and draining board.
- Deck chairs are provided at the Hut.
- A Webber BBQ is provided, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests. I am afraid that the housekeepers do not have time to clean the BBQ so it’s cleanliness at the start is dependent on the thoughtfulness of the previous guests.
- At Laverstock we have a games room available for guests with table football, table tennis and darts. This is a communal facility and is available at restricted times.
- Everdene Hut is ideal for single occupancy and couples. This property is also popular as an extension with other cottages for big groups of friends or families.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for a charge of £15. No cot bedding is provided so guests should bring their own.
- For an extra charge we offer breakfast baps to guests staying in our Shepherds huts. Please enquire for more info.
- Short breaks are available, so please ask.
- For weekly bookings changeover day is usually a Friday but we are flexible for short breaks. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- Everdene Hut welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £20 per dog, per stay (maximum of 2 dogs).
From £90.00 Per Night
Click here to check availability and tariffs