Befferlands Cottage is a converted two story barn which provides a wonderful and peaceful rural retreat for couples or a family. Located in the heart of the West Dorset countryside yet only minutes from the beaches of the Jurassic coastline and Heritage Coast footpaths, Befferlands Cottage combines the best of both. Located amid the rolling hills of the Marshwood Vale just 30 minutes walk from Charmouth beach.
- Befferlands Cottage is a large 2 bedroom converted barn which provides a wonderful and peaceful rural retreat for couples or a family.
- In the nearby village of Whitchurch Canonicorum, St Candida’s Church is the only church in England, other than Westminster Abbey, that retains the original medieval shrine and relics of the saint to whom it is dedicated.
- Charmouth is a beautiful seaside village, world famous for fossil hunting and guided fossil hunts are available. West Bay (Bridport) is 7 miles away where both mackerel and crab fishing can be had along with rib and speedboat trips to and from Lyme Regis.
- Befferlands Cottage is well placed for two fantastic farm shops, to the west on the A35 to Bridport is Felicitys Farm Shops with a wide range of local products and to the east on the A35 to Honiton is Millers which offers fabulous fresh produce and is a veritable emporium of French provisions.
- The well appointed interior benefits from a very spacious sitting room with high vaulted ceilings and a huge picture window which allows light to flood in. This leads to an open plan fully equipped kitchen and dining area.
- There are two bedrooms, the master has an ensuite bathroom with both bath and shower. The twin room has two single beds and its own bathroom right next door, again with bath and shower.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. Cot sheets and bedding are not provided so guests should bring this with them.
- The cottage has its own parking and a small private garden perfect for a barbeque.
- Befferlands Cottage welcomes dogs to stay and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog (maximum of 2 dogs).
from £100.00 Per Night
Minimum 2 night stays
Click here to check availability and tariffs