Admiral’s Cottage is a beautiful and spacious 1 bedroom period ground-floor cottage with a private garden, terrace and far-reaching views. This period cottage all on the ground floor, is at Laverstock Farm in the heart of the countryside. It’s cosy with great views and outside space. Its fantastic for couples and small families (with kids) and dogs. Sleeps up to 3.
- A rural location with far reaching views across the countryside set next to permanent pasture/grassland grazed by cows. Located between Pilsdon Pen and Lewesdon Hill (the highest hills in Dorset). Ideal for those who wish to relax, enjoy the peace or wish to explore the countryside.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Laverstock is a working farm and depending on the season there are chickens, ducks, pigs and cows to see. Plus a large vegetable garden. There is also a children’s climbing frame, swing and sand pit in the grounds.
- Admiral’s Cottage comfortably sleeps up to 3 in one bedroom, there is a king-size double bed and a single bed in the large spacious bedroom.
- The private garden and terrace area has a table and chairs with uninterrupted views over the surrounding countryside, perfect for enjoying a warm evening.
- The very large open plan living room includes a three seater sofa, armchair, large dining table with a modern fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, an oven with hob, washing machine and microwave.
- A TV and DVD player are provided as well as free superfast fibre WI- FI to the premises.
- There is a large shower room with a walk-in corner shower, WC and washbasin.
- A Webber BBQ is available to borrow, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests.
- At Laverstock we have a games room available for guests with table tennis, table football, air hockey and a pool table. This is a communal facility, perfect for those rainy days!
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please just ask. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- Admiral’s Cottage welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog, per stay (maximum of 2 dogs).
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. No cot bedding is provided so guests should bring their own.
From £85.00 Per Night
Click here to check availability and tariffs