Admiral’s Cottage is a beautiful and spacious 1 bedroom period ground-floor cottage with a private garden, terrace and far-reaching views.
- Sleeps 1 to 3
- Laverstock is very peaceful and a perfect escape with many wonderful country walks on the doorstep.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- Admiral’s Cottage comfortably sleeps up to 3 in one bedroom, there is a king-size double bed and a single bed in the large spacious bedroom.
- Laverstock is a beautiful and well kept country estate at the end of a long sweeping driveway. It comprises of a large country house, various cottages of different sizes and a modern shepherds hut. Laverstock is surrounded farmland with views that go on for miles.
- Laverstock is a working farm and depending on the season there are chickens, ducks, pigs and cows to see. Plus a large vegetable garden. There is also a children’s climbing frame, swing and sand pit in the grounds.
- There is a gate at the bottom of your private garden leading to well kept communal estate grounds bordered by a stream. There are three small bridges over the stream linking to the woodland walk.
- The very large living room includes a three seater sofa, armchair, large dining table (seating for up to 6).
- The modern fitted kitchen is incorporated in the living room. The kitchen has a dishwasher, fridge, an oven with hob, washing machine and microwave.
- There is a washing machine within the kitchen.
- The large bedroom has a king-size double bed and a single bed. There is a wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- There is a large shower room with a walk-in corner shower, WC and washbasin.
- The private garden and terrace area has a table and chairs with uninterrupted views over the surrounding countryside.
- Sun loungers or deck chairs are available to borrow. Subject to availability.
- A Webber BBQ is available to borrow, but please note that charcoal is not supplied. You are welcome to use the BBQ on condition that it is thoroughly cleaned ready for the next guests. I am afraid that the housekeepers do not have time to clean the BBQ so it’s cleanliness at the start is dependent on the thoughtfulness of the previous guests.
- At Laverstock we have a games room available for guests with table tennis, table football, air hockey and a pool table. It’s the perfect place for those rainy days when you need to entertain the children. This is a communal facility within a safe distance from the cottage for children to play.
- Admiral’s Cottage is ideal for couples or a family with a young child. This property is also popular as an extension with other cottages for big groups of friends or families.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. No cot bedding is provided so guests should bring their own.
- A TV and DVD player are provided as well as free superfast fibre WI- FI to the premises.
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please ask. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed)
- Admiral’s Cottage welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog (maximum 2 dogs).
From £85.00 Per Night
Click here to check availability and tariffs