This modern ground floor apartment is clean, bright and located just 100m from beaches and other amenities. It sleeps 4
- West Bay is a quaint fishing harbour town with two unspoilt beaches and has a good range of facilities. Facilities include a small supermarket, fishmonger, newsagent, tackle shop and a good selection of café’s and restaurants.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline which is great for walking and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport (1.5 miles) and Lyme Regis (10 miles). There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- West Bay is a very special place offering a wonderful seaside location for holidays with countryside and coastal walks, fishing/angling trips, scuba diving, golfing, indoor swimming, a good selection of pubs, restaurants and so much more.
- The nearby caravan park has a children’s play area and swimming pool with fun slides, which opens to the general public.
- The apartment has an open plan living and kitchen area, two bedrooms (one double bedroom and a twin bedroom) as well as a family bathroom (shower over bath, WC and sink).
- Additional facilities include a dishwasher, washing machine with dryer, separate freezer, microwave and underfloor heating.
- 6 Driftwood has a private allocated parking space in the rear car park at the back of this block of apartments.
- Free WI-FI available, flat screen TV and DVD player.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. Cot sheets and bedding are not provided so guests should bring this with them.
- We are flexible for short breaks, so please ask. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- Driftwood welcomes dogs and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog (maximum 2 dogs).
from £90.00 Per Night
We welcome short breaks and 1 night stays in low season
Click here to check availability and tariffs