6 Driftwood, West Bay
Bedrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4 Location: West Bay Dogs: Yes
- Sleeps 4
- 6 Driftwood has a private allocated parking space in the rear car park at the back of this block of apartments.
- Free WI-FI available
- 6 Driftwood is located on the ground floor and there are no steps from the car park to the apartment
- The apartment has an open plan living and kitchen area, two bedrooms (one double bedroom and a twin bedroom) aswell as a family bathroom.
- Additional facilities include a dishwasher, washing machine with dryer, separate freezer, microwave, flat screen TV, DVD player and underfloor heating.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with a double bed.
- Bedroom 2. A twin bedroom with two single beds.
- The family bathroom has a bath with power shower over, WC and washbasin.
- Short breaks are available, so please ask.
- A travel cot is available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. Cot sheets and bedding are not provided so guests should bring this with them.
- Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- 6 Driftwood welcomes dogs to stay and there is an additional charge of £25 per dog (maximum of 2 dogs).
- West Bay is a quaint fishing harbour town with two unspoilt beaches and has a good range of facilities. Facilities include a small supermarket, fishmonger, newsagent, tackle shop and a good selection of café’s and restaurants.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- West Bay is a very special place offering a wonderful seaside location for holidays with countryside and coastal walks, fishing/angling trips, scuba diving, golfing, indoor swimming, a good selection of pubs, restaurants and so much more.
- The nearby caravan park has a children’s play area and swimming pool with fun slides, which opens to the general public.
- The historic market town of Bridport is less than 1.5 miles away, offering supermarkets, shops, café, cinema, medical centre, hospital, street market and leisure centre.
- The surrounding area is also perfect for walking being situated at the gateway to the Jurassic Coast. See www.jurassiccoast.com for more information.
Click for Photographs
from £90.00 Per Night
We welcome short breaks and 1 night stays in low season
Click here to check availability and tariffs