10 Driftwood, West Bay
Bedrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4 Location: West Bay Dogs: No
- Sleeps 1 to 4
- 10 Driftwood is a lovely bright and modern 2 bedroom apartment.
- 10 Driftwood has a private allocated parking space in the rear car park at the back of block of apartments. There is also one additional visitor bay but this is not allocated.
- Free WI-FI available.
- 10 Driftwood is located on the second floor.
- 10 Driftwood has a balcony with a table and chairs.
- The apartment has an open plan living and kitchen area, two bedrooms (one double bedroom and a twin bedroom) aswell as a family bathroom.
- Additional facilities include a dishwasher, separate freezer, microwave, flat screen TV, DVD player and underfloor heating.
- All bed linen and towels are provided
- Travel Cots are available to hire on request for an additional charge of £15. Cot sheets and bedding are not provided so guests should bring this with them.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with a king-size bed.
- Bedroom 2. A twin bedroom with two single beds.
- The family bathrom has a bath with separate power shower over, WC and washbasin.
- Short breaks are available, so please ask.
- For weekly bookings changeover day is usually a Saturday but we are flexible for short breaks. Check-in is after 2pm and checkout by 10am.
- All bed linen and towels are provided (except for a cot bed).
- West Bay is a quaint fishing harbour town with two unspoilt beaches and has a good range of facilities. Facilities include a small supermarket, fishmonger, newsagent, tackle shop and a good selecion of café’s and restaurants.
- You are perfectly located to explore the Jurassic Coastline and visit the bustling market towns of Bridport and Lyme Regis. There is lots to do in the area and we provide a detailed information pack on booking.
- West Bay is a very special place offering a wonderful seaside location for holidays with countryside and coastal walks, fishing/angling trips, scuba diving, golfing, indoor swimming, a good selection of pubs, restaurants and so much more.
- The nearby caravan park has a children’s play area and swimming pool with fun slides, which is open to the general public.
- The historic market town of Bridport is less than 1.5 miles away, offering supermarkets, shops, café, cinema, medical centre, hospital, strret market and leisure centre.
- The surrounding area is also perfect for walking being situated at the gateway to the Jurasssic Coast. See www.jurassiccoast.com for more information.
Click for Photographs
Prices from £220
Minimum stay 2 nights
Click here to check availability and tariffs